NEWARK ORCHARD SCHOOL
LONDON ROAD, BALDERTON, NEWARK, NOTTS. NG24 3AL
have the following vacancies
PART TIME PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS
To Start as soon as possible.
Post 1 – Permanent – Monday to Friday – 2 hours per day – 11.30am to 1.30pm
Post 2 – To cover Maternity Leave
Wednesday & Thursday 11.50am – 1.20pm Friday 10.05 – 1.20pm
Grade 2 SCP – 2 – 4 – £22,366 to £23,114 – pro rata and term time only
Working with children with special educational needs alongside Teaching Assistants directed by a Teacher assisting with students’ personal and intimate care.
We are looking for someone who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and their work
- Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work
- Is able to work on their own initiative
- Is reliable, positive, well organised, flexible and an excellent communicator
- Have the ability to forge partnerships with staff across the school and wider collaboration as directed
- Is able to prioritise tasks effectively
In return we can offer you:
- A great working environment in a new school building
- A hard working and supportive team
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Development opportunities
- The opportunity to become part of a happy school with friendly staff who work hard to ensure our ethos of “Individual Growth Individual People” is met.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children. An online search of publicly available information will be undertaken on all shortlisted candidates to help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, which the school might want to explore with the applicant at interview. When completing your application form, please ensure there are no gaps in your employment history that are not explained. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.
Details and application forms are available from our website www.newarkorchard.notts.sch.uk, click on Staff Vacancies.
Alternatively you can request an application pack by e-mailing
email@example.com or send a sae to Rosemary Fern, Newark Orchard School, London Road, Balderton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 3AL
Closing Date: 5th January 2024 at 12 noon
Interviews: week beginning 15th January 2024